Friday 15 November 2013




Justin Bieber appears to be in the middle of yet another minor international relations crisis, but to try and calm things down, he's issued a rather grovelling apology to his fans via his Twitter page.

While performing on stage in Buenos Aires, the Baby singer, appeared to knock the country’s national flag off stage while he was performing.

Justin and his representatives have vehemently denied the accusations, however, as fans took to the internet to express they’re anger at his alleged ‘disrespect’ – the 19-year-old obviously felt he needed to set the record straight.
Time for the apologies…

In the lengthy statement, broken down in 140 character intervals – which makes it seem even longer – he wrote: “heard about what is going on with me down in Argentina and im shocked. I love Argentina and have had some of the best shows of my tour there”

“people throw stuff on my stage all show and i get it to the stage hands to get off so no one got hurt. that video i saw a bra and thought...”

“...it was a shirt. Im being told by my team it was a shirt but even if it was a flag I would never do anything to disrespect Argentina...”


He then went on to post:“...or the people of Argentina or the fans. Im so sorry for anyone who took my actions the wrong way and I hope you can forgive this mistake”
“so once again to the people of Argentina. Im sorry if that was taken the wrong way and im sorry for my mistake. I hope u can accept this..”
That’s three ‘sorry’s’, two ‘mistakes’ and one ‘disrespect’.
We’re sure they’ll forgive you, Justin.


0 comments:

Post a Comment